SAGEA Group is hiring a Regulatory Affairs Specialist for registration of plant protection products (PPPs) and biological control agents (BCAs) according to the EU Regulation 1107/2009.
The jobholder will have to perform the following activities:
- Data gap analysis
- Biological Assessment Dossiers (BADs) writing
- Bibliographic research
- Writing of scientific statements
- Dossiers submission to the competent authorities.
We are looking for the following knowledge, experience and capabilities:
- 2-3 years minimum of experience in a Regulatory Affairs team
- Degree in Agriculture/Biology/Biotechnology or Chemistry
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements for plant protection products (EU Regulation 1107/2009)
- Good computer skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Statistic Analysis
- Strong sense of urgency combined with good prioritization skills
- Problem solving approach
- Good team building skills.
We offer rewarding and challenging careers where you can make a difference in a dynamic and evolving environment, with exciting opportunities for personal development and achievement.