SAGEA Group is hiring a Site Coordinator to plan, coordinate and manage development studies with plant protection products and biostimulants in Portugal.
The Site Coordinator will have to perform the following activities:
• Manage the working teams, responding promptly to their needs and acting as an intermediary between the sponsor, the project managers and the management
• Discuss and define the protocol and/or study plan with the project managers and/or the sponsors
• Coordinate and monitor the activities at local level and providing data and updates on time to the project managers and/or the sponsors
• Supervise activities and ensure to respect the deadlines and the quality of the work provided by the working teams
• Prepare periodic reports and deliver to the Sponsors and the management
• Ensure the strict respect of the guidelines and health and safety of the coordinate site.
We are looking for the following knowledge, experiences and capabilities
• 5 years of experience in a Contract Research Organization (CRO), Research Center, University or Industry
• Degree of Agronomist Engineer or equivalent
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Excellent computer skills
• Strong sense of urgency combined with excellent prioritization skills
• Leadership and coordination of working groups
• Problem solving skills and analytical background
We offer rewarding and challenging careers where you can make a difference in a dynamic and evolving market, with exciting opportunities for personal development and achievement.