SAGEA Group is seeking to recruit a Processing Specialist at its laboratory at Castagnito d’Alba (Piedmont, Italy), to:
- Prepare the study protocols and coordinate processing laboratory activities
- Manage the execution of GEP and GLP studies mainly in the area of processing and sensory analysis (processing of fruit and vegetable matrices, sensory analysis and taint tests on raw and processed matrices), in accordance with the international guidelines
- Developing new test methods
- Manage the dedicated test equipment independently
- Ensure all lab activities are properly conducted including: preparing the study notebook, collecting all required data, interpreting statistics, evaluating studies for regulatory acceptance and preparing reports.
We are looking for the following knowledge, experience and capabilities
- This position requires a Food Technology, Agricultural Science, Biotechnology or related Science degree
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience should include laboratory management in food processing and sensory analysis areas
- 3 – 5 years progressive experience in job responsibilities related to laboratory projects
- Experience in working under GEP, GLP and other international guidelines related to processing and sensory analysis
- Good competences in client service and lab operations
- Good team working and communication skills
- Good level in English, read, written and spoken.
We offer rewarding and challenging careers where you can make a difference in a dynamic and evolving environment, with exciting opportunities for personal development and achievement.