SAGEA is recruiting a Field Trialist in Castagnito d’Alba (North-western Italy).
The Field Trialist has to manage, implement and plan agricultural trials following Good Experimentation Practices (GEP) according to protocols/study plans and internal standard operation procedures.
The jobholder will have the following responsibility:
- Find suitable field for setting trials
- Conduct the experimental trial, from applications to assessments
- Perform statistical analysis and interpret the data
- Write final reports in good technical English
- Able to work in the field and to travel when required.
We are looking for the following knowledge, experience and capabilities
- 2-3 years of experience in a Contract Research Organization (CRO) or in Industries, especially in Field Trials activity
- Degree or equivalent in Agriculture Sciences
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good computer skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Statistic Analysis
- Ability to travel
- Strong sense of urgency combined with good prioritization skills
- Problem solving approach.
- Good team building skills
- We offer rewarding and challenging careers where the candidate can make a difference in a dynamic and evolving environment, with exciting opportunities for personal development and achievement.