SAGEA is recruiting a Field Trialist in Castagnito d’Alba (Piedmont/North-western Italy).
The Field Trialist has to manage, implement and plan agricultural trials following Good Experimental Practices (GEP) according to protocols/study plans and internal standard operation procedures.
The jobholder will have the following responsibility:
– Find suitable fields for setting trials;
– Carry out the trials from the application to the assessments;
– Perform statistical analysis and manage the data;
– Write final reports in good technical English;
– Able to work in the field and to travel when required.
We are looking for the following knowledge, experience and capabilities
– 2-3 years of experience in a Contract Research Organization (CRO) or in Agro-industries, especially in Field Trials activity;
– Degree or equivalent in Agriculture Sciences;
– Fluent spoken and written English;
– Good computer skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Statistic Analysis;
– Availabilityto travel;
– Strong sense of urgency combined with good prioritization skills;
– Problem solving approach;
– Good team building skills.
We offer rewarding and challenging careers where the candidate can make a difference in a dynamic and evolving environment, with exciting opportunities for personal development and achievement.