SAGEA Group is hiring three Field Trialists in Italy: one at its own headquarters of Alba (Piedmont Region), one at its own Test Site of Bologna and one for Latina (Lazio Region).
The Field Trialist has to plan and manage field trials following Good Experimental Practices (GEP) according to study plans and internal standard operation procedures.
The experimentalist will have the following responsibilities:
• Find suitable fields for setting trials
• Carry out the trials from the application to the assessments
• Perform statistical analysis and manage the data obtained
• Write final reports in good technical English
SAGEA is looking for the following knowledge, experiences and capabilities:
• 2-3 years of experience in a Contract Research Organization (CRO), Research Center, University or Industry
• Degree of Agronomist Engineer or equivalent
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Good computer skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Statistic Analysis
• Availability to travel
• Strong sense of urgency combined with good prioritization skills
• Problem solving approach
• Good team building skills
We offer rewarding and challenging careers where the candidate can make a difference in a dynamic market, with exciting opportunities for personal development and achievement.