SAGEA Group is hiring 2 Field Trialists in Portugal (Santarém and Torres Vedras areas).
The Field Trialist has to plan, implement and manage field trials following Good Experimental Practices (GEP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) according to protocols/study plans and internal standard operation procedures.
The experimentalist will have the following responsibilities:
- Find suitable fields for setting trials
- Carry out the trials from the application to the assessments
- Perform statistical analysis and manage the data obtained
- Write final reports in good technical English
We are looking for the following knowledge, experiences and capabilities
- 2-3 years of experience in a Contract Research Organization (CRO), Research Center, University or Industry
- Degree of Agronomist Engineer or equivalent
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good computer skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Statistic Analysis
- Availability to travel
- Strong sense of urgency combined with good prioritization skills
- Problem solving approach
- Good team building skills
We offer rewarding and challenging careers where the candidate can make a difference in a dynamic market, with exciting opportunities for personal development and achievement.