SAGEA Group is seeking to recruit a Study Director in Aquatic Ecotoxicology at its laboratory at Castagnito d’Alba (Piedmont, Italy), to:
- Prepare the study protocols and coordinate laboratory activities
- Manage the execution of GLP laboratory studies mainly in the area of Aquatic Ecotoxicology to determine the potential effects of agrochemicals on aquatic organisms such as algae, daphnia, other invertebrates, aquatic plants and fish
- Ensure all lab activities are properly conducted including: preparing the study notebook, collecting all required data, interpreting statistics, evaluating studies for regulatory acceptance, and preparing any draft or final reports.
We are looking for the following knowledge, experience and capabilities
- This position requires an Ecotoxicology or related Science degree
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience should include work with aquatic organisms and other non-target organisms
- 3 – 5 years progressive experience in job responsibilities related to laboratory projects
- Experience in working under GLP guidelines
- Good competences in client service and lab operations
- Good team working and communication skills
- Good level in English, read, written and spoken.
We offer rewarding and challenging careers where you can make a difference in a dynamic and evolving environment, with exciting opportunities for personal development and achievement.