SAGEA Group is hiring 2 Field Trialists in Portugal (Santarem area and Torres Vedras area).
The Field Trialist has to plan, implement and manage field trials following Good Experimental Practices (GEP) according to protocols/study plans and internal standard operation procedures.
The experimentalist will have the following responsibilities:
- Find suitable fields for setting trials
- Carry out the trials from the application to the assessments
- Perform statistical analysis and manage the data obtained
- Write final reports in good technical English
We are looking for the following knowledge, experiences and capabilities
- 2-3 years of experience in a Contract Research Organization (CRO), Research Center, University or Industry
- Degree of Agronomist Engineer or equivalent
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good computer skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Statistic Analysis
- Availability to travel
- Strong sense of urgency combined with good prioritization skills
- Problem solving approach
- Good team building skills
We offer rewarding and challenging careers where the candidate can make a difference in a dynamic market, with exciting opportunities for personal development and achievement.